French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon transforms his signature croissant dough into savory golden treats. Each square pocket pastry is filled with creamy ricotta cheese and a hint of lemon. Great for brunch or appetizers, they'll delight croissant lovers with an irresistible combination of flavors and textures.
- Hand made using classic French recipes and the finest natural ingredients, resulting in a delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Prepared that traditional way, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folded and cut by hand.
- Filled with a savory combination of ricotta cheese with a hint of lemon.
- Easy to prepare: simply let rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12 pastries (2 lb. 4 oz.).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.