This porcelain vessel is made by Revol, a family-run French company that has been producing culinary porcelain for restaurants for more than 225 years. The cruet ideal for keeping olive oil handy near the stovetop
- Made of hand-glazed porcelain.
- Embossed with a Provençal bee and "Huile" and "Provence" labels.
- Nonporous porcelain is hygienic and resists chipping.
- Stainless-steel nozzle has two holes for controlled pouring.
- Glazed inside and out.
- Includes black stopper to close nozzle when not in use.
- Dishwasher safe.