Revol Les Naturales 14 Piece Bakeware Set
Designed especially for baking, Revol's Les Naturels collection offers the exceptional quality, performance and nonstick release of its superb porcelain wares. Finished in the company's signature cream glaze, this exclusive 10-piece set includes an array of the most frequently used pieces for baking everything from individual soufflés to casseroles. Ideal for oven-to-table use, the elegant pieces retain their temperature for up to an hour after serving and are also freezer-safe for chilled desserts
- Made of an advanced nonporous ceramic designed for extreme thermal-shock resistance.
- Made only from environmentally friendly, natural components; contains no heavy metals (lead, cadmium) or toxins and PTFE-free.
- Naturally nonstick enameled surface for easy cleaning; attractive matte-finish exterior.
- Cream glaze finish; unglazed base offers nonslip stability.
- Microwavable; freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by Revol, an esteemed French porcelain maker founded in 1768.
10-piece set includes:
- Two ramekins
- Two tartlet pans
- Loaf pan
- Round cake pan
- Square cake pan
- Pie dish
- Tart pan
- Rectangular baker
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ramekins: 3 1/4" diam., 2" high; 4-oz. cap.
- Tartlet Pans: 5" diam., 1" high; 5-oz. cap.
- Loaf Pan: 10 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" high; 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Round Cake Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Square Cake Pan: 9" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- Pie Dish: 10 3/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- Tart Pan: 11 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Rectangular Baker: 11 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 2 1/4" high; 3 1/4-qt. cap.
- Nonporous ceramic does not absorb fats, odors or bacteria.
- Will not scratch, rust or peel.
- Easy-grip porcelain handles.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 570°F.
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Revol
Revol was founded in 1768 and has been managed by the same family for nine generations. The family built pottery studios in Lyon during the 18th century before moving to Drôme, where the current Revol factory still stands. The region’s soil contains superior clays and sands, with deposits of kaolin that are ideal for creating flameproof porcelain that can go from stovetop or oven directly to the table. Revol is one of the last remaining porcelain makers in France and one of the few in the world that still makes its own clay. The result is classic French porcelain with an unmistakably modern aesthetic.