Smartly designed for efficient double duty, this American-made board reverses from a smooth side for chopping to dough-rolling side that’s marked with circle guides to ensure perfect dimensions. The smooth native hardwood has lipped edges that wrap around the edge of the counter for stability.
- Branded with four circles in commonly used pie diameters: 6", 8", 9" and 10".
- Also branded with a recipe for pie pastry, measurement equivalents and a 14" ruler for cutting lattice strips.
- The smooth reverse side is ideal for chopping, slicing and cutting without marring the rolling surface.
- A lip at each end braces the board against the countertop.
- Crafted of yellow birch, a northeastern hardwood.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Catskill Craftsmen, a small company that has produced artisan woodwork since 1948.