Reversible Pastry Board
Smartly designed for efficient double duty, this American-made board reverses from a smooth side for chopping to dough-rolling side that’s marked with circle guides to ensure perfect dimensions. The smooth native hardwood has lipped edges that wrap around the edge of the counter for stability.
- Branded with four circles in commonly used pie diameters: 6", 8", 9" and 10".
- Also branded with a recipe for pie pastry, measurement equivalents and a 14" ruler for cutting lattice strips.
- The smooth reverse side is ideal for chopping, slicing and cutting without marring the rolling surface.
- A lip at each end braces the board against the countertop.
- Crafted of yellow birch, a northeastern hardwood.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Catskill Craftsmen, a small company that has produced artisan woodwork since 1948.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" x 18 1/4" x 1" thick.
- Board rails: 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.