From Houston designer Michele Marano, this bag is ideal for shopping at the farmers’ market and running errands about town. Each one is a truly unique creation, hand sewn from a burlap coffee sack and lined in vintage-inspired madras plaid or seersucker. Let us choose one for you.
- No two are exactly alike, and imperfections are part of the bag's rustic appeal.
- Cut and sewn by hand from repurposed coffee bean sacks and vintage-inspired fabric.
- Burlap is sturdy and long-wearing and hides stains.
- Durable woven jute handles.
- One interior pocket.
- Reinforced with a foam-board bottom.
- Approx. 20" x 7" x 28" high including handles.
- Made in USA.