Reversible Burlap Tote
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
From Houston designer Michele Marano, this bag is ideal for shopping at the farmers’ market and running errands about town. Each one is a truly unique creation, hand sewn from a burlap coffee sack and lined in vintage-inspired madras plaid or seersucker. Let us choose one for you.
- No two are exactly alike, and imperfections are part of the bag's rustic appeal.
- Cut and sewn by hand from repurposed coffee bean sacks and vintage-inspired fabric.
- Burlap is sturdy and long-wearing and hides stains.
- Durable woven jute handles.
- One interior pocket.
- Reinforced with a foam-board bottom.
- Approx. 20" x 7" x 28" high including handles.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Lining may be spot-cleaned.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.