Retro Cake Tin
From your kitchen counter to picnics, bake sales and holiday parties, your prized cake finds stylish storage in this pie box modeled after vintage English tins. The white powder-coat finish wipes clean in an instant and keeps its satiny appearance for the long run. An airtight seal on the lid prolongs the freshness of baked goods.
- Hand-pressed metal construction.
- White semi-gloss powder-coat painted finish is durable, rustproof and easy to wipe clean.
- Nickel-plated steel handle.
- Rubber gasket on lid provides airtight storage.
- Labeled "Cake" in black block letters.
- 9 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high (holds a standard 9" cake).
- Made in India.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.