Retro Cake Tin
From your kitchen counter to picnics, bake sales and holiday parties, your prized cake finds stylish storage in this pie box modeled after vintage English tins. The white powder-coat finish wipes clean in an instant and keeps its satiny appearance for the long run. An airtight seal on the lid prolongs the freshness of baked goods.
- Hand-pressed metal construction.
- White semi-gloss powder-coat painted finish is durable, rustproof and easy to wipe clean.
- Nickel-plated steel handle.
- Rubber gasket on lid provides airtight storage.
- Labeled "Cake" in black block letters.
- 9 3/4" diam., 7 1/4" high (holds a standard 9" cake).
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.