Remote Roasting Thermometer
Insert this thermometer’s probe into turkey, roasts and other foods, and walk away – wherever you are in the house, the remote unit will alert you when the food reaches optimal cooking temperature and when cooking time has elapsed.
- Carry the receiver unit with you to monitor roasting meats and poultry from up to 150 feet away.
- Built-in timer lets you monitor temperature and cooking time in one compact tool.
- Beeper alerts you when food is ready or cooking time has elapsed.
- Microprocessor ensures accuracy for consistent results.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Stainless-steel probe.
- Receiver unit has durable, white plastic housing.
- Wire is heat resistant up to 410 ºF.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not let cord touch open flame or oven heating element.
- Do not put receiver unit in oven.
- Do not immerse wire or probe in water.
- Do not expose wire to temperatures higher than 410 ºF.
- To sync transmitter and receiver, turn on the receiver and hold down the power button on the transmitter until the LCD lights up and three beeps are sounded.
- Wipe clean with a warm soapy cloth.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.