Red Umbrella Watercolor Artwork
Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the world, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. This beach scene, punctuated with red and yellow sun umbrellas, reproduces a page from her travel journal. The print offers a glimpse of the artist’s world as she sees it, with sand, sea and sky captured with a painter's eye for color, light and exquisite detail.
- Giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Floated against an acid-free mat.
- Mounted behind glass in a white-lacquered basswood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 53 1/2" wide x 38 1/2" high overall.
- Image is 46" wide x 31" high.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Vietnam.
- Due to the size of this item, it will now be shipping by truck. However, delivery does not include unpackaging or installation/ hanging of the artwork. There is a $110 surcharge for shipping.
Due to its size, this item is shipped via our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Please note, delivery does not include unpacking or installation/ hanging of the item. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.