The graceful underwater beauty of a coral reef is evident in these captivating giclée prints. Each is an expert reproduction of a hand-colored plate from William Henry Harvey's "Phycologia Britannica: A History of British Sea-Weeds." Published in four volumes from 1846 to 1851, this historic masterpiece catalogued every known seaweed in Great Britain.
- Reproductions of studies by William Henry Harvey, the 19th century London artist and engraver.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Deckled and floated on an off-white mat, mounted behind Plexiglas in distressed wood frames.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Set of two: each framed print measures 24" x 30" overall.
- Prints: Made in the United Kingdom.
- Frames: Made in China.