Red Bee Honey Party Tasting kit
Red Bee’s artisan honey-maker, Marina Marchese, looks to the origin of the nectar harvested by her bees to craft subtle differences in flavor and color. The terroir of the blossoms — geographic location, climate, and soil — lend each honey a unique flavor profile. This collection of 4 hand-harvested honeys highlights these unique variations. Jars are packaged in an attractive gift box ready for giving.
The collection of 4 honeys includes:
- Wildflower Honey (Rich notes of caramel and maple).
- Clover Honey (Spicy notes of grass).
- Buckwheat Honey (Deep, malty and chocolate flavors).
- Alfalfa Honey (Pleasant notes of dry hay and cinnamon).
- Harvested and bottled by hand.
- Attractively packaged for gift giving.
- Store at room temperature away from direct light or heat.
- Four 3.5 oz. jars.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Raw honey is in the liquid state after harvest but will turn solid or crystallize with time.
- To re-liquify, place the jar in a warm water bath. Keeping the water bath below 110°F maintains the honey's healthful raw properties.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.