Red Bee Honey Party Tasting kit
Red Bee’s artisan honey-maker, Marina Marchese, looks to the origin of the nectar harvested by her bees to craft subtle differences in flavor and color. The terroir of the blossoms — geographic location, climate, and soil — lend each honey a unique flavor profile. This collection of 4 hand-harvested honeys highlights these unique variations. Jars are packaged in an attractive gift box ready for giving.
The collection of 4 honeys includes:
- Wildflower Honey (Rich notes of caramel and maple).
- Clover Honey (Spicy notes of grass).
- Buckwheat Honey (Deep, malty and chocolate flavors).
- Alfalfa Honey (Pleasant notes of dry hay and cinnamon).
- Harvested and bottled by hand.
- Attractively packaged for gift giving.
- Store at room temperature away from direct light or heat.
- Four 3.5 oz. jars.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Raw honey is in the liquid state after harvest but will turn solid or crystallize with time.
- To re-liquify, place the jar in a warm water bath. Keeping the water bath below 110°F maintains the honey's healthful raw properties.