Thick yarns spun from recycled soda bottles make these rugs as soft on the planet as they are on bare feet. Durable and reversible, they're loomed with vibrant yarn-dyed stripes to refresh spaces, indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Variegated stripes of color and ivory create a crisp, nautical look.
- Durable, easy care materials and a reversible design make this a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.