Recycled Yarn Nautical Stripe Rug, Sale
Thick yarns spun from recycled soda bottles make these rugs as soft on the planet as they are on bare feet. Durable and reversible, they're loomed with vibrant yarn-dyed stripes to refresh spaces, indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Variegated stripes of color and ivory create a crisp, nautical look.
- Durable, easy care materials and a reversible design make this a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2' wide x 3' long.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.