Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Rectangular Tart Pan
Baking perfect pastries is simple when you use this classic fluted pan. It produces attractive rectangular tarts as well as quiches with tender golden crusts.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the tart to a plate or cake stand.
- Pan is equally suited to preparing savory quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality pastry molds since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery