Rectangular Tart Pan
Baking perfect pastries is simple when you use this classic fluted pan. It produces attractive rectangular tarts as well as quiches with tender golden crusts.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the tart to a plate or cake stand.
- Pan is equally suited to preparing savory quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality pastry molds since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by steelermac from Great addition to my pan collection As others have said, this is a very substantial, well-made product. I am very pleased with it as indicated by my 5-Star Rating. Be careful though; the top edge is very sharp.Date published: 2013-07-23Rated 4 out of 5 by ais89 from Excellent tart mold Just used it to bake a delicious apple tart. It is a nice alternative to your typical round tart pan. Be careful when washing it though as the edges are sharp; I learned the hard way.Date published: 2012-11-30