Combining modern green construction with the rustic appeal of an old barn, this dog house is constructed by hand using reclaimed redwood. Traditional board-and-batten siding and a pitched, planked wood roof keep out the elements, so the roomy interior stays snug and dry.
- Hand built in California from reclaimed redwood with a fir-and-redwood frame.
- Board-and-batten siding adds a layer of insulation for the dog house.
- No finish is necessary, thanks to the wood's natural rot resistance.
- Spacious, watertight interior has ample room for your dog to relax or move about.
- Tall open entry provides easy access and allows for plenty of fresh air.
- Medium dog house: 22" x 33" x 26" high; door opening is 18" x 24".; 50 lb.
- Large dog house: 33" x 44" x 34" high; door opening is 18" x 24"; 100 lb.
- White Glove delivery.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.