Reclaimed Wood Dog House
Combining modern green construction with the rustic appeal of an old barn, this dog house is constructed by hand using reclaimed redwood. Traditional board-and-batten siding and a pitched, planked wood roof keep out the elements, so the roomy interior stays snug and dry.
- Hand built in California from reclaimed redwood with a fir-and-redwood frame.
- Board-and-batten siding adds a layer of insulation for the dog house.
- No finish is necessary, thanks to the wood's natural rot resistance.
- Spacious, watertight interior has ample room for your dog to relax or move about.
- Tall open entry provides easy access and allows for plenty of fresh air.
- Medium dog house: 22" x 33" x 26" high; door opening is 18" x 24".; 50 lb.
- Large dog house: 33" x 44" x 34" high; door opening is 18" x 24"; 100 lb.
- White Glove delivery.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.