Reclaimed Wood Wall Planter
Wall PlanterFree Shipping Exclusive Internet Only
Grow a vertical herb garden on any sunny wall in your home. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs. Just fill the cells with the herbs of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collectortray at the bottom catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with ten planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Reclaimed-wood frame is made by an Amish community in Goshen, Indiana. Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the GroVert planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).