Reclaimed Wood Wall Planter
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Grow a vertical herb garden on any sunny wall in your home. This planter mounts securely to the wall and offers a unique, space-saving way to harvest fresh herbs. Just fill the cells with the herbs of your choice, and water as needed through the top irrigator; the hidden collectortray at the bottom catches excess runoff.
- Vertical wall-mounted planter with ten planting cells.
- Moisture mat technology ensures even distribution of water throughout cells.
- Reclaimed-wood frame is made by an Amish community in Goshen, Indiana. Irrigator and collector are made of HDPE recycled with 26% jute and coconut fiber.
- Irrigator holds 1 qt. water.
- Collector tray allows for easy disposal of excess water.
- 16" x 5" x 24" high.
- Use & Care
- Simple assembly required.
- Populate the GroVert planter on a flat surface by filling each of the 10 cells with soil and herbs of your choice.
- Once planted, we recommend a thorough watering while planter is horizontal. Let sit for 2-3 hours to allow the water to settle.
- Mount the planter on the wall (mounting bracket included; requires two screws).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.