Freezer-to-Oven Mini Classic Croissants, Set of 20
- Online Only
When time is of the essence, you’ll appreciate the latest revolution in French baking: the first truly ready-to-bake premium croissants. Created by master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, these petite pastries are prepared by hand with the same all-natural ingredients as our other croissants. They go straight from freezer to oven without a minute of proofing and bake up light and airy, with a delicate flaky texture and a hint of buttery richness. Sized for three or four scrumptious bites, they’re perfect last-minute treats for brunch or tea, kids’ breakfasts and impromptu entertaining.
- Freezer-to-oven croissants bake in just 20 minutes with exceptional results.
- 20 mini classic croissants (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Baked size: 5" x 1 1/2" x 1" high.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place frozen pastries on a parchment-lined baking sheet to defrost while the oven is preheating. Heat oven to 375°F. Optional: Brush the top of the pastries with an egg wash before putting the tray in the oven. Bake for 18–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), water, butter, sugar, yeast, dough conditioner (wheat gluten, wheat flour, malted wheat flour, acerola extract, enzymes), salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Freezer-to-Oven Mini Classic & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 40
Croissants, Set of 2
- Online Only
Freezer-to-Oven Mini Chocolate Croissants, Set of 20
- Online Only