Stylized branches of sea coral in vibrant turquoise, matching solid-color rims and platinum edging make Raynaud's Cristobal dinnerware works of art for the table. Crafted in France of fine Limoges porcelain, each meticulously hand-finished piece requires the work of 30 artisans to complete from start to finish.
- Crafted of translucent Limoges porcelain.
- Coral motif is different on each piece; rims on dinner plate, bread & butter plate and soup plate are solid turquoise.
- All pieces are detailed with bands of pure platinum.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Sold individually and in a five-piece place setting that includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bread & butter plate, teacup and saucer.
- Made in France by Raynaud & Co., established in 1849.