Ravioli Mold with Roller
Use fresh pasta dough and your favorite fillings to create homemade ravioli with this simple form and wooden rolling pin.
- Makes 12 two-inch raviolis at once.
- Aluminum mold; beechwood pin.
- Easy to use with consistent results every time.
- Drape a rolled pasta sheet over the plaque, press desired fillings into the molds, add a top layer of pasta and roll with the pin to cut and seal ravioli.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.