Ravioli Mold with Roller
Use fresh pasta dough and your favorite fillings to create homemade ravioli with this simple form and wooden rolling pin.
- Makes 12 two-inch raviolis at once.
- Aluminum mold; beechwood pin.
- Easy to use with consistent results every time.
- Drape a rolled pasta sheet over the plaque, press desired fillings into the molds, add a top layer of pasta and roll with the pin to cut and seal ravioli.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.