Ravioli Mold with Roller
Use fresh pasta dough and your favorite fillings to create homemade ravioli with this simple form and wooden rolling pin.
- Makes 12 two-inch raviolis at once.
- Aluminum mold; beechwood pin.
- Easy to use with consistent results every time.
- Drape a rolled pasta sheet over the plaque, press desired fillings into the molds, add a top layer of pasta and roll with the pin to cut and seal ravioli.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.