Ravioli Mold with Roller
Use fresh pasta dough and your favorite fillings to create homemade ravioli with this simple form and wooden rolling pin.
- Makes 12 two-inch raviolis at once.
- Aluminum mold; beechwood pin.
- Easy to use with consistent results every time.
- Drape a rolled pasta sheet over the plaque, press desired fillings into the molds, add a top layer of pasta and roll with the pin to cut and seal ravioli.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 1" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.