Ravida Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This award-winning oil is produced by the Ravida family on their estate in Menfi, Sicily, from 300-year-old wild olive trees. Pressed within eight hours of hand picking, the distinctive blend of Sicilian olives brims with the flavor and aroma of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- Certified organic extra-virgin olive oil from Sicily.
- Cold-pressed from a blend of Cerasuola, Biancolilla and Nocellara olives hand harvested from 300-year-old groves.
- The unfiltered oil bursts with intense, fruity aromas and flavors of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- The oil is cold-pressed by continuous centrifugation, which maintains its healthful properties and results in an exceptionally low acidity level.
- Use on green leaf salads; drizzle over warm vegetables, soups or fish; or simply slice warm crusty bread and sprinkle with oil, sea salt and oregano.
- 25 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% organic extra virgin olive oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.