Ravida Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This award-winning oil is produced by the Ravida family on their estate in Menfi, Sicily, from 300-year-old wild olive trees. Pressed within eight hours of hand picking, the distinctive blend of Sicilian olives brims with the flavor and aroma of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- Certified organic extra-virgin olive oil from Sicily.
- Cold-pressed from a blend of Cerasuola, Biancolilla and Nocellara olives hand harvested from 300-year-old groves.
- The unfiltered oil bursts with intense, fruity aromas and flavors of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- The oil is cold-pressed by continuous centrifugation, which maintains its healthful properties and results in an exceptionally low acidity level.
- Use on green leaf salads; drizzle over warm vegetables, soups or fish; or simply slice warm crusty bread and sprinkle with oil, sea salt and oregano.
- 25 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% organic extra virgin olive oil.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.