Ravida Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This award-winning oil is produced by the Ravida family on their estate in Menfi, Sicily, from 300-year-old wild olive trees. Pressed within eight hours of hand picking, the distinctive blend of Sicilian olives brims with the flavor and aroma of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- Certified organic extra-virgin olive oil from Sicily.
- Cold-pressed from a blend of Cerasuola, Biancolilla and Nocellara olives hand harvested from 300-year-old groves.
- The unfiltered oil bursts with intense, fruity aromas and flavors of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- The oil is cold-pressed by continuous centrifugation, which maintains its healthful properties and results in an exceptionally low acidity level.
- Use on green leaf salads; drizzle over warm vegetables, soups or fish; or simply slice warm crusty bread and sprinkle with oil, sea salt and oregano.
- 25 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% organic extra virgin olive oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.