Williams-Sonoma Ras El Hanout
A prized Moroccan spice blend, Ras el Hanout takes its name from an Arabic phrase that can be loosely translated as “top of the shop”–meaning the very best a spice merchant has to offer. This complex medley of seasonings is notable for its rich aroma and well-balanced curry-like flavor.
- A traditional Moroccan spice blend with a rich, spicy aroma and deep, complex flavors.
- Sprinkle the blend onto chicken and fish before pan-frying, grilling or baking to impart a rich, golden color and exotic spicy flavor.
- Ras el Hanout is also a classic seasoning for grilled lamb, tagines and couscous dishes.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Ras el Hanout are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, allspice, mace, white pepper, rosebuds, nutmeg, cloves, saffron, bay leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.