Williams Sonoma Ras El Hanout
A prized Moroccan spice blend, Ras el Hanout takes its name from an Arabic phrase that can be loosely translated as “top of the shop”–meaning the very best a spice merchant has to offer. This complex medley of seasonings is notable for its rich aroma and well-balanced curry-like flavor.
- A traditional Moroccan spice blend with a rich, spicy aroma and deep, complex flavors.
- Sprinkle the blend onto chicken and fish before pan-frying, grilling or baking to impart a rich, golden color and exotic spicy flavor.
- Ras el Hanout is also a classic seasoning for grilled lamb, tagines and couscous dishes.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Ras el Hanout are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, allspice, mace, white pepper, rosebuds, nutmeg, cloves, saffron, bay leaves.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.