Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Ras El Hanout
A prized Moroccan spice blend, Ras el Hanout takes its name from an Arabic phrase that can be loosely translated as “top of the shop”–meaning the very best a spice merchant has to offer. This complex medley of seasonings is notable for its rich aroma and well-balanced curry-like flavor.
- A traditional Moroccan spice blend with a rich, spicy aroma and deep, complex flavors.
- Sprinkle the blend onto chicken and fish before pan-frying, grilling or baking to impart a rich, golden color and exotic spicy flavor.
- Ras el Hanout is also a classic seasoning for grilled lamb, tagines and couscous dishes.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are individually ground and blended.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Ras el Hanout are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, allspice, mace, white pepper, rosebuds, nutmeg, cloves, saffron, bay leaves.
Next Day Delivery