Paired with the Randall chair or on its own, this ottoman is a warm and welcoming addition to a room. Traditional design details, including a plump, loose-look cushion and nail-head trim, give it the genteel presence of an antique.
- Handcrafted by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Webbed springs offer lasting support.
- Plush polyester cushion.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut (HAPS-free, earth-friendly Nitrocellulose finish).
- Antiqued-brass nailheads.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- Made in the USA.
- 6-8 week delivery.
- This item is made to order.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.