Deep cushions and high, sheltering arms make Randall the quintessential club chair. Traditional design details, including a high, arched back and nail-head trim, give it the genteel presence of an antique.
- Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- 8-way hand-tied springs in seat and sinuous steel springs in back.
- Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials, wrapped in pure feathers and down.
- Back cushion has hypoallergenic down-blend fill.
- Solid maple legs stained dark walnut.
- Antiqued-brass nailheads.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
Now available in 14 performance fabrics. Choose from Faux Suede in Grade C and Performance Textured Weave, Performance Velvet and Performance Linen in Grade E.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.