Ramsey Rolling Rack
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
- In-Home Delivery
The beautiful utility of vintage industrial shelving is echoed in our versatile rolling rack. Place it in the kitchen to store dishware or pantry items, use it as a bar with plenty of room for spirits, fill it with books or place anywhere stylish storage is needed. Five aged-wood shelves rest within an iron frame that’s given a vintage finish and sealed for long-lasting character.
- Convenient mobile storage for kitchen, utility or workspace that's easy to assemble.
- Five aged-wood shelves with a warm, semi-gloss frame.
- Strong iron frame provides stable support for shelving.
- Frame is given a vintage finish and sealed for durability.
- Fixed casters on the front and back lock for stability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 36 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 62 1/2".
- Shelf dimensions: 34 1/2" x 19 1/2"; distance between shelves: 11 3/4".
- 90.5 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.