Grow a bountiful vegetable garden—even if space is limited. This collection includes 10 varieties of vegetable seeds that thrive in raised garden beds or other small urban settings. The rich, loose soil in these beds allows for robust vegetable rooting that can't always be achieved in open ground. Plants can be grown closer together and often suffer less pest damage because of their proximity to each other and distance from the ground.
- Includes 10 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- Plant in spring through summer.
- Requires 6 hours or more of sunlight per day.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 10".
- Grown in USA.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Blue Lake Pole Bean (28 gm, approx. 100 seeds)
- Romaine Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Red Leaf Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Ruby Red Swiss Chard (.5gm, approx. 75 seeds)
- Champion Radish (1gm, approx. 175 seeds)
- Lemon Cucumber (2gm, approx. 75 seeds)
- Rainbow Blend Carrots (.5gm, approx. 350 seeds)
- Onion Chives (1gm, approx. 500 seeds)
- Bloomsdale Spinach (1gm, approx. 75 seeds)
- Evergreen Bunching Onions (.5gm, approx. 225 seeds)