Pastry chefs use pyramid molds like ours to bake, freeze or chill an array of treats, from chocolate mousse to dramatic cakes and layered ice creams. The mold is equally effective as a decorating tool, ideal for creating hollow pyramids of chocolate and distinctive sugar cages.
- The professional’s tool for creating elegantly molded ice cream, pastries, mousses and more.
- Ideal for making chocolate pyramids, sugar cages and other decorative confections.
- For baking, nestle the mold in a bed of pie weights; for freezing, tuck it into a larger bowl lined with a dishtowel.
- Smooth construction promotes easy release and leaves no seam imprints.
- Durable stainless steel won’t warp, corrode, chip or rust.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm: 3 1/2" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- 12 cm: 4 3/4" sq., 3 1/8" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.