Williams Sonoma Pure Maple Flakes
The natural flavors of maple are one of the sweetest parts of American cooking, dating back to our earliest colonial days. When colonists arrived in New England, Native Americans taught them to tap maple trees and boil down the “sweetwater” to create maple sugar. Today, we’re proud to offer our pure maple flakes.
- Wonderful to have on hand in the pantry, our naturally sweet flakes combine the rich, complex flavors of caramel and maple syrup.
- For a delicious, healthy breakfast, sprinkle over oatmeal or granola – or mix into creamy yogurt.
- Add maple flakes to your favorite baked goods, from homemade muffins to cakes and cookies.
- Use instead of sugar, sugar substitutes or honey. Per teaspoon, these delicately sweet, crunchy flakes have only half the calories of white sugar and about one-third the calories of honey.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Pure maple flakes.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.