Williams-Sonoma Pure Maple Flakes
The natural flavors of maple are one of the sweetest parts of American cooking, dating back to our earliest colonial days. When colonists arrived in New England, Native Americans taught them to tap maple trees and boil down the “sweetwater” to create maple sugar. Today, we’re proud to offer our pure maple flakes.
- Wonderful to have on hand in the pantry, our naturally sweet flakes combine the rich, complex flavors of caramel and maple syrup.
- For a delicious, healthy breakfast, sprinkle over oatmeal or granola – or mix into creamy yogurt.
- Add maple flakes to your favorite baked goods, from homemade muffins to cakes and cookies.
- Use instead of sugar, sugar substitutes or honey. Per teaspoon, these delicately sweet, crunchy flakes have only half the calories of white sugar and about one-third the calories of honey.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Pure maple flakes.