Pumpkin Tiramisu Cake
- Online Only
Tiramisù, literally "pick-me-up," is a classic Italian dessert. Our new autumn-themed version is a generously sized round cake made from delicate espresso-infused sponge cake layered with pumpkin mousse—made with pumpkin purée—and a lightly sweetened mascarpone and cream cheese custard. Includes a packet of cocoa powder to sprinkle atop for an elegant finish. Made by Eli's Cheesecake Co. in Chicago, this dessert is as delicious as it is easy: simply thaw and serve.
- 9" diam., 3" high (serves 12–14).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The tiramisù ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the tiramisù from the shipping container. Place in the refrigerator to thaw and serve within 5 days, or store in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- If frozen, completely thaw the tiramisu by placing it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before serving. Alternatively, you may partially thaw the tiramisù for 4 hours, so the mascarpone has the consistency of ice cream. Empty the packet of cocoa powder into a fine-mesh sieve and gently dust the top of the cake before serving.
- Heavy cream (cream, carrageenan), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum, guar gum), sugar, sponge cake [sugar, bleached wheat flour, maltodextrin, wheat gluten, mono- and diglycerides, propylene glycol esters, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, aluminum sulfate), soy flour, salt, sodium caseinate, sodium stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, xanthan gum, datem, egg yolk, whey], water, egg, pumpkin, coffee, modified corn starch, spices, caramel color, xanthan gum.
- Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Allergens. Manufactured on equipment that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
- Online Only