Pumpkin Carving Tools 3-Piece Set
When it comes to creating the perfect jack-o’-lantern, using the right tools can make all the difference. Worthy of a pumpkin-carving master, our set of sturdy, efficient carving and decorating tools includes everything you need to carve an intricate masterpiece, right down to the smallest details.
- Our three-piece set includes a carving saw, etching tool and scoop.
- Carving saw makes it easy to cut quickly and cleanly through the shell of the pumpkin.
- Etching tool is designed for making precise designs and patterns on your pumpkin.
- Use the scoop to efficiently remove pumpkin strings and seeds.
- Each tool combines a durable, easy-to-grip synthetic handle with a sharp stainless-steel blade.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Carving Saw: 2"-long blade, 6 1/2" long overall.
- Etching Tool: 1 1/2"-long blade, 6" long overall.
- Scoop: 4 1/2" long.
- Use & Care
- These tools have sharp points—caution should be taken during use. Adult supervision is recommended.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.