Pulled Pork Starter
Our time-saving starter makes it easy to create your own rendition of the pulled pork sandwich, a classic with as many versions as there are southern barbecue cooks.
- A sweet and smoky blend of ingredients, including spicy brown mustard, tangy apple cider vinegar, savory chicken demi-glace, vine-ripened tomato and blackstrap molasses.
- The ingredients are slow-simmered for hours to achieve complex smoky-sweet flavors.
- Simply combine the starter with pork in a slow cooker or Dutch oven and simmer.
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in USA. .
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Apple cider vinegar, water, brown sugar, spicy brown mustard (vinegar, mustard seed, salt, spices, turmeric), ketchup (tomato concentrate, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavoring), tomato paste, natural hickory smoke flavor, organic blackstrap molasses, chicken demi-glace (chicken broth, chicken fat, dextrose, yeast extract, natural flavors, salt, vegetable juice concentrate [carrot, celery, onion, garlic], mono- and diglycerides, xanthan gum), chicken broth base (chicken broth, salt, natural flavor), black pepper, garlic powder, salt, crushed red pepper, cayenne powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.