Proteak End-Grain Rectangular Cutting Board
Known for its outstanding moisture resistance and strength, teak makes a superb material for cutting boards. This handmade board is attractive enough to double as a serving platform for cheeses and meats.
- Made of FSC-certified teak from environmentally managed plantations.
- Designed with a handy cut-out for transferring ingredients to a bowl.
- Beautiful wood grain makes this a handsome presentation piece as well as a work surface.
- Hand grip at both ends for stability.
- End-grain construction is gentle on knife blades.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 14" x 2 1/2" thick.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.