Get a jump on the growing season by starting your herbs and vegetables right on your windowsill with these simple mini-greenhouses. A clear polyethylene cover is held by two steel loops over any 4" pot, creating an ideal warm and humid environment for developing seedlings. The steel loops elevate the pot above surface-level, ensuring sufficient air circulation and drainage.
- Set of three propagators includes three frame sets, three food-grade polyethylene covers and three rubber bands.
- Each frame consists of two hoops made of recycled galvanized steel that click together to hold cover over a pot.
- Clear polyethylene cover retains heat and moisture.
- Black rubber bands (included) may be used for extra security to hold cover in place.
- Fits over any 4" pot.
- After use, the frames fold flat for storage.
- Simple assembly required.
- 5 1/2" diam., 10 3/4" high.
- Made in UK.