Professional Series Coil Garden Hose
- Online Only
This coil hose is made by the Oregon company that invented the original self-coiling garden hose in 1997, so the quality is far superior to that of many imitators on the market. With amazing flexibility and rebounding properties, it offers years of kink- and tangle-free performance. The coil design is ideal for small gardens and for raised beds on the porch or deck.
- Made from 100% polyether-based polyurethane that meets FDA and NSF standards.
- Food-safe; BPA- and phthalate-free.
- Coiled shape slides smoothly over hard surfaces, making it ideal for watering on patios and decks and around driveways and walkways.
- Remains flexible in all weather conditions and will not crack or kink.
- Solid-brass fittings with double chrome- and nickel-plated finish are extremely durable, crush-proof and corrosion-proof.
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end.
- 12" tails on each end make attachment to faucets and nozzles easy.
- 3/8" inside diam.
- 75-ft. long; 60" retracted length.
- Max. cap.: 3 to 4 gallons per minute.
- 4.5 lb.
- Made in Oregon.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.