Instead of enlisting an army of specialized knives for slicing, dicing, wedging and coring fruits and vegetables, use this one easy-to-operate tool. Mix and match its three pushers and four interchangeable blades to prep everything from apples to carrots to onions.
- Versatile tool includes three pushers and four interchangeable stainless-steel blades to prep all types of fresh produce.
- Precision stainless-steel blades interchange with ease.
- A push of the spring-loaded lid cuts a whole fruit or vegetable and deposits its slices into the removable closed container.
- Ingredients drop into a large measuring container that allows you to see how much you've already cut.
- Easy-to-read measurement marks.
- Remove the base to use the chopper directly over a cutting board.
- Spring-loaded telescoping arm accommodates larger ingredients.
- For safe storage, the unit can be locked shut with the blades and pushers in the base.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 6" x 7 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the provided cleaning tool to remove food from the blades and pusher before washing.
- Do not use chopper for meat, nuts, cheese, roots or produce with pits.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.