Instead of enlisting an army of specialized knives for slicing, dicing, wedging and coring fruits and vegetables, use this one easy-to-operate tool. Mix and match its three pushers and four interchangeable blades to prep everything from apples to carrots to onions.
- Versatile tool includes three pushers and four interchangeable stainless-steel blades to prep all types of fresh produce.
- Precision stainless-steel blades interchange with ease.
- A push of the spring-loaded lid cuts a whole fruit or vegetable and deposits its slices into the removable closed container.
- Ingredients drop into a large measuring container that allows you to see how much you've already cut.
- Easy-to-read measurement marks.
- Remove the base to use the chopper directly over a cutting board.
- Spring-loaded telescoping arm accommodates larger ingredients.
- For safe storage, the unit can be locked shut with the blades and pushers in the base.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 6" x 7 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the provided cleaning tool to remove food from the blades and pusher before washing.
- Do not use chopper for meat, nuts, cheese, roots or produce with pits.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.