Make your own fresh, delicious all-natural yogurt, Greek yogurt and kefir, rich in beneficial probiotic cultures. Our made-in-USA kit contains the essential tools you’ll need—you provide the cow’s or goat’s milk and basic kitchen equipment. Flavor your yogurt or kefir as you wish and get creative using them to make smoothies, dips and creamy spreads.
- Kit includes yogurt and kefir cultures, thermometer, cheesecloth and cheese salt plus step-by-step instructions and recipes.
- Uses 1 qt. per batch of pasteurized or farm-fresh cow’s or goat’s milk.
- Makes 24 continuous 1-qt. batches yogurt or 14 continuous 1-qt. batches kefir.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Customize your yogurt or kefir with fresh fruit, honey and other flavorful additions.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fine cheesecloth
- Cooking themometer
- Yogurt culture packet
- Kefir culture packet
- Cheese salt
- Complete instructions
- Net weight 4 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Culture packets may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 12 months or until ready to use.
- Initial batch is made from starter culture packets; subsequent batches are made with your homemade yogurt and kefir.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.