Printed Ombre Artwork
Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the globe, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. These prints—reproduced from pages in her travel journal—capture her love of the vivid, nuanced color she sees in the world around her. Each is mounted and framed to hang beautifully on its own, but we especially love the impact of the three displayed together.
- Giclée printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Floated against creamy cotton mats.
- Mounted behind glass in a silver-leafed basswood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 17 1/2" wide x 21 1/2" high overall (image is 3" sq., on 14" wide x 18" high paper).
- Print: Made in USA.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.