Isabelle de Borchgrave: Printed Ombré Artwork
Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the globe with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. Reproduced from pages in her travel journal, these prints capture her love of the vivid, nuanced color in the world around her. Each is mounted and framed to hang on its own, but we especially love the impact of the three displayed together.
- 17.5"W x 21.5"H, overall.
- High quality giclée print of original artwork.
- Used for fine art reproductions, giclée printing involves transferring millions of tiny drops of ink to archival-quality paper, capturing the fine nuances of the original – including tone, shade and brushstrokes.
- Floated against creamy cotton mats.
- Mounted behind glass in a silver-leafed basswood frame.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed Artwork: 17.5"W x 21.5"H, overall.
- Image: 3" sq., on 14"W x 18"H paper.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Thailand.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.