Painter and paper artist Isabelle de Borchgrave has traveled the world, always with her pad, pencil and brush in hand. These feather prints, reproduced from pages in her travel journal, are a glimpse of the world as she sees it: with a painter's eye for exquisite detail.
- Giclée printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in wide basswood frames with a distressed espresso finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire[?] at the back.
- 50 1/4" wide x 37 ¼" high overall (image is 45" wide x 32" high).
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Vietnam.
- A Williams-Sonoma Home exclusive.